Cookies Policy of users of www.sqm.eu service.
Terms used in this cookies policy have the following meaning:
Administrator – the Administrator of personal data of users of www.sqm.eu service – SQM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa in Komorniki, ul. Przemysłowa 18, 62-052 Komorniki, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Poznan Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000399768, tax identification number NIP 7792361182, statistical number REGON 301162787, e-mail address: email@example.com;
Service – internet service located at the address http://www.sqm.eu/ and on sub-sites of the service.
User – a person, who browses the Service or has subscribed to the newsletter (filling in the registration form and expressing his or her consent for processing of personal data included in the form in accordance with PDPA [Personal Data Protection Act] of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2014 item 1182 and item 1662 as amended) and the act of 18th July 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Laws from 2013 item 1422 as amended).
Cookies – informatics data, in particular text files which are stored in the website user’s device and are designed for using the Service internet sites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, from which they come, time of their storage in the user’s device and a unique number.
II. Cookies Policy
1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in Cookie files.
2. The entity placing Cookie files in the Service user’s device and having access to them is the Administrator.
3. Cookie files are used in order to:
a) adjust contents of the Service sites to the User’s preferences and optimize usage of websites; especially these files allow recognition of the Service user’s device and appropriately display the website, adjusted to his or her individual needs;
b) create statistics, which help understand in what manner Users of the Service use web sites which enables improving their structure and content;
4. The Service uses basically two types of Cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session Cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s device until the moment of his or her logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent Cookie files are stored in the user’s device for a period specified in their parameters or until the moment they are deleted by the User.
5. In many cases software serving to browse internet sites (web browser) implicitly allows for storing Cookie files in the user’s device. Users of the Service may, at any time, make changes of settings concerning Cookie files. These setting may be changed especially in such manner as to block automatic Cookies handling in settings of web browser or inform about each case of their placing in the Service user’s device. Detailed information about possibility and manners of Cookie files handling are available in the software (web browser) settings.
6. The Service Administrator informs, that limitations of using Cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on Service websites.
7. Cookie files placed in the Service user’s device may also be used by advertisers cooperating with the Service Administrator and partners, following expression of the consent to the above by the User.
8. More information about Cookie files is available in section „Help” (“Pomoc”) in the web browser menu.