Terms used in this Policy have the following meaning:
Administrator – the Administrator of personal data of users ofwww.sqm.eu service – SQM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa in Komorniki, ul. Przemysłowa 18, 62-052 Komorniki, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Poznan Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000399768, tax identification number NIP 7792361182, statistical number REGON 301162787, e-mail address: email@example.com;
Service – internet service located at the address http://www.sqm.eu/ and on sub-sites of the service.
User – a person, who browses the Service or has subscribed to the newsletter (filling in the registration form and expressing his or her consent for processing of personal data included in the form in accordance with PDPA [Personal Data Protection Act] of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2014 item 1182 and item 1662 as amended) and the act of 18th July 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Laws from 2013 item 1422 as amended). The User has the right to access and correct or delete personal data pertaining to him or her. Personal Data of the Service Users contained in registration forms shall be processed by the Administrator exclusively for the purpose of rendering services provided in the Service and for commercial and marketing purposes connected with rendered services.
PDPA – Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2014 item 1182 and item 1662 as amended)
- The Administrator enables Users to subscribe to the newsletter in order to receive information on products offered by the Administrator. Information received through newsletters shall be of informative, marketing and technical character.
- expresses consent to receive messages by electronic means to a given e-mail address, especially commercial offers;
- Thereafter the User receives to the given e-mail address a message containing a link and information that upon clicking the indicated link the User confirms subscribing to the Newsletter.
III. Processing of personal data of the Service Users, who subscribed to the newsletter.
- Data (e-mail addresses) concerning the Service Users who subscribed to the newsletter are processed by the Administrator who performs the role of Personal Data Administrator in the understanding of PDPA.
- Users’ personal data are processed in the manner accordant with the scope of the permission granted by the User or on the basis of other statutory pre-conditions legalizing processing of data (chiefly for the purpose of rendering services and for a legally justified purpose of the Administrator – in direct marketing of its products or services), in accordance with requirements of the Polish law, especially in accordance with PDPA. Collection of gathered personal data of Users is treated as a separate database stored on the Administrator’s server in a special safety zone ensuring adequate protection.
- To each User who, subscribing to the newsletter, revealed his or her personal data, the Administrator provides access to the data in order to verify, modify or delete them. All personal data are provided voluntarily.
- The Administrator does not transfer and does not trade (does not sell or lend for use) personal data of the Service Users to other third parties or institutions without the User’s permission. Personal data of the Service Users processed by the Administrator may be provided to authorized state authorities upon their request, for the purposes of proceedings they conduct or to third parties on the basis of decisions of state authorities.