Terms used in this Policy have the following meaning:
Administrator – the Administrator of personal data of users ofwww.sqm.eu service – SQM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa in Komorniki, ul. Przemysłowa 18, 62-052 Komorniki, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Poznan Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000399768, tax identification number NIP 7792361182, statistical number REGON 301162787, e-mail address: email@example.com;
Service – internet service located at the address http://www.sqm.eu/ and on sub-sites of the service.
User – a person, who browses the Service or has subscribed to the newsletter (filling in the registration form and expressing his or her consent for processing of personal data included in the form in accordance with PDPA [Personal Data Protection Act] of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2014 item 1182 and item 1662 as amended) and the act of 18th July 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Laws from 2013 item 1422 as amended). The User has the right to access and correct or delete personal data pertaining to him or her. Personal Data of the Service Users contained in registration forms shall be processed by the Administrator exclusively for the purpose of rendering services provided in the Service and for commercial and marketing purposes connected with rendered services.
PDPA – Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2014 item 1182 and item 1662 as amended)
- The Administrator enables Users to subscribe to the newsletter in order to receive information on products offered by the Administrator. Information received through newsletters shall be of informative, marketing and technical character.
- expresses consent to receive messages by electronic means to a given e-mail address, especially commercial offers;
- Thereafter the User receives to the given e-mail address a message containing a link and information that upon clicking the indicated link the User confirms subscribing to the Newsletter.
III. Processing of personal data of the Service Users, who subscribed to the newsletter.
- Data (e-mail addresses) concerning the Service Users who subscribed to the newsletter are processed by the Administrator who performs the role of Personal Data Administrator in the understanding of PDPA.
- Users’ personal data are processed in the manner accordant with the scope of the permission granted by the User or on the basis of other statutory pre-conditions legalizing processing of data (chiefly for the purpose of rendering services and for a legally justified purpose of the Administrator – in direct marketing of its products or services), in accordance with requirements of the Polish law, especially in accordance with PDPA. Collection of gathered personal data of Users is treated as a separate database stored on the Administrator’s server in a special safety zone ensuring adequate protection.
- To each User who, subscribing to the newsletter, revealed his or her personal data, the Administrator provides access to the data in order to verify, modify or delete them. All personal data are provided voluntarily.
- The Administrator does not transfer and does not trade (does not sell or lend for use) personal data of the Service Users to other third parties or institutions without the User’s permission. Personal data of the Service Users processed by the Administrator may be provided to authorized state authorities upon their request, for the purposes of proceedings they conduct or to third parties on the basis of decisions of state authorities.
The administrator of your data is SQM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Komorniki, ul. Przemysłowa 18, 62-052 Komorniki, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: 0000399768, NIP 7792361182, REGON 301162787, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;. In matters related to the processing and protection of personal data, a contact point has been appointed in the form of an e-mail address: email@example.com. Contact in the indicated cases is also possible in the form of traditional correspondence to the address of the administrator with the note: “Personal Data Protection” and in person at ul. Fabianowska 151-153, 62-052 Komorniki.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
– direct marketing – until the end of the contract or the submission of an objection.
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object (e.g. if the data is processed on the basis of your consent or for marketing purposes or sharing your data); you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In order to withdraw your consent, you can contact the customer service point at our headquarters or office, ul. Fabianowska 151-153, 62-052 Komorniki or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Providing your personal data is completely voluntary. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to fully fulfill the obligations assumed by SQM spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa as part of the contracts concluded with you.